George Brummell Bespoke Tailors of London: Testimonials

Our clients come back to George Brummell Bespoke Tailors of London because we are doing what we love and they enjoy wearing probably the finest bespoke garments of Savile Row quality. It is the quality and care with which we construct the suit that sets it apart from most bespoke garments. Each part of the process is undertaken by a skilled tailor who gives the utmost attention and care to every detail of the bespoke suit.

"I am an elderly man with several hip operations, my suit was fitted in such a way it made me feel rejuvenated and full of vigour. Workmanship is way better than my previous tailor. I will certainly be getting my suits made by George Brummell Bespoke Tailors from now on." - J. Craig, CBE, Kent, UK

"The workmanship is excellent, as I have come to expect."- A. Timson, Bedfordshire, UK

"The jacket and trousers really fit me very well and make me more confident in the business, so thanks for your professional and excellent work. I look forward to my second suit from you."- J. Psaila, Malta

"I am glad to tell you that my wedding went very well. My wife and relatives are very impressed with the morning coat."- J. Southworth, LA, USA

"The overcoat looks beautiful and fits to perfection. Well done! "- B. Williams, Bedfordshire, UK

"Thank you so much for the blazer jacket and trousers. All articles of clothing fit beautifully. I am very pleased." - J. Wilson, London, UK

"My bespoke suit is fantastic. I do love the iPod pocket. Everyone is very impressed." - W. Jackson, Harpenden, UK

"Once in a while you come across someone, so passionate and care about what they do, that it takes your breath away. In the world of bespoke tailoring, Frank is that person, and I can't recommend him more highly." - A. Walker, London, UK

"My overcoat arrived yesterday in the excellent condition. Perfect fit and I am very pleased with the quality of the garment." - R. MacDonald, Edinburgh, Scotland

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

George Brummell Bespoke Tailors of London is discussing bespoke tailoring craftsmanship with clients

George Brummell Bespoke Tailors of London